II Virtual Meeting "Shooting in Spain" Animation and VFX in Spain
After the successful first virtual meeting "Shooting in Spain" held last November, Spain Film Commission organizes a second meeting where the Animation and VFX sector in Spain will be addressed.
Thanks to the sponsorship of the City of Madrid Film Office and Film Madrid, the collaboration of Diboos and Madison Experience Marketing, this second meeting is part of the strategy of the Spain Film Commission to contribute to the internationalization of the Spanish audiovisual industry, and to attract investment specific to the sector. Animation and VFX constitute two fundamental vectors to increase the competitiveness of the industry and this meeting aims to analyze and disseminate the work of its creators
The meeting will take place on March 18th , 2021, at 7:00 p.m. (CET-Madrid) 11:00 a.m. (PST-Los Angeles) 2:00 p.m. (EST-New York), registration is free and the language will be English
The program of the session is as follows:
- Welcome from Carlos Rosado. President of Spain Film Commission
- Colloquium moderated by Manuel Cristóbal, Advisor of Audiovisual Industries. Ministry of Culture and Tourism. Madrid Regional Government
- Gonzalo Carrion. General Director of El Ranchito and Vice President of DIBOOS.
- Marisa Roman. Producer and Head of Studio. Founder of The SPA Studios and producer of 'Klaus', Netflix's first original animated feature film and Oscar-nominated film
- Tripp Hudson. Head of Studio / General Director of Skydance Animation Madrid.
Registration are made at this link: https://shootinginspaintv.com/